INTRODUCING THE V3TRONIX FLIP
Everything you've come to know about telescopic devices, throw it out the window. You'll no longer have to twist and turn 20-30 times to adjust the tube. With the V3tronix Flip, you'll be on your way with only 3 1/2 turns.
Phil Busardo says of the V3 Flip...
- Crafted from 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 compliant facility to ensure you will receive the best possible device
- 3 1/2 twists and one or two flips will convert the device to support different battery modes
- Battery Mode Support: 500, 500+Kick, 650, 650+Kick (and Kick 2)
No extra tube will be needed for the Kick or Kick 2
- 24k Hard D Gold Plated Brass contact
Floating and adjustable contact
- 3D Engraving - as deep as 2mm in some areas
This is NOT laser engraving. The tube is milled in a CNC machine. Total machine time is approximately 25 minutes to complete the engraving.
- Upgraded power button
- Three Tubes
Width of smallest tube - 23.03mm - .906"
Width of widest tube - 25.4mm - 1"
Length of the shortest tube - 25.47mm - 1"
Length of the longest tube - 63.61mm - 2.5"
- One Power Button
- One 510 Flower Ring - 22.33mm - .879"
Optional 801 and 901 flower ring will be offered
- Carrying pouch
- Custom Engraving (up to 9 letters) - Custom Engraving can take up to an additional 3-5 days depending on production schedule. If you have already purchased the Flip and now wish to have the inner tube engraved, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org for information on getting your device engraved.
During check out, please indicate what you would want engrave. Thank you
A video from Yail Bloor showing just how the V3 Flip works and why it's call the Flip. And yes, only 3 1/2 turns! A big thank you goes out to Yail for taking time out of his busy schedule to look at the V3 Flip.
A short video showing the engraving.
This is how the 3D Engraving is done on the Flip. Total running time for the complete process is approximately 25 minutes.
A 360 degree panorama view of what the V3 Flip looks like with the optional engraving